Tuesday 22 December 2015

A very merry spanking good Christmas to all - and a few new pictures too!

Merry Christmas to all of my readers; yes, that also includes those of you who only pop in briefly to scan through the pretty pictures that I love to post here too.

My regularly scheduled posts are more or less suspended over Christmas, as you may have spotted already, as I prefer to spend time with my actual family, rather than my pseudo spanking one. Please don't feel slighted.

Fear not though. I won't let you go out alone into the cold Winter evening; well, I will, but not without giving you a gentle pat on the back, and a few fun spanky snaps to take your mind off of the cold.

The wonderful Roy Tersley has been extremely generous in providing a number of new photos, with a Christmas theme, for your viewing pleasure. Any other pleasures you may take from this are strictly between you and a box of tissues.

Anyway, let's start off with a handful of pictures of the young Pandora Blake.

You recognise the face (well, you better bloody well should - I just told you who she was!)
I'm sure that this angle is familiar too
Oh, she looks so sweet and spanky
We wish you a Dreams of Spanking Christmas
Weren't they lovely? Hard to believe the wide variety of kinky spanking ideas that lurk behind that sweet and innocent looking face, isn't it?

So, on to some general spanky Christmas pictures, I think.

Glowing Christmas cheeks
How can such a lovely lady be threatening?
Or this one, really.
Ouch!
Still having fun? Yes, me too. Sadly though we are coming to the end of our post; I hate to disappoint you though, so I'll finish off with a whole bunch of pictures featuring the delectable Chloe, a lady that I had the pleasure of spanking this year - not to mention slippering, paddling and strapping. 

So, here she is, enjoying most of those things, and just a little bit more.

You can't go wrong starting at the bottom
Gorgeous Chloe
Two bottoms are better than one
Well, Chloe is in the picture, but I can see why your eyes might be drawn elsewhere
Chloe's bottom again
Adding that seasonal glow
As it once was, so shall it be
Well, that's your lot. I'll be back after Christmas, with more of the usual fun spanky stuff; pictures, interviews, stories and whatever odd thoughts may creep into my head.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas, and I'll be back soon.

All the best

Tim

3 comments:

  1. I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas. Thanks a lot for all your posts and of course for this one full up of stunning spanky beauties.
    All the best.
    Charles Simpson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Charles; thanks for your good wishes, and the same to you and your family.

      I'm glad that you enjoy the blog; Chloe does spanking sessions, if you ever need a different fix to our good friend.

      All the best

      Tim

      Delete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas... xoxo

    ReplyDelete